Sunday, December 22, 2013

FUTURE

Recently I went to visit my uncle who had a surgery for his tumour between the disks of his backbone
The surgery was a success so he is okay right now
But that is not the story that I want to share with you all

My story is quite weird
As a normal visitor we have to wait until we are permitted to enter the ward
so we wait and wait then we get to see our uncle
We were having a conversation about my uncle on when he will be released from the ward and bla bla bla
The weird thing is as I watch the people who were also in the neuro ward, I was smiling
I don’t know why but I was smiling
Usually those who pays a visit in the hospital seems sad and unhappy because they were sad of their relatives that were in the hospital but I don’t
It's not that i don't feel sorry for my uncle
 i do actually
I was sad at first but then I was happy
My head was filled with the thoughts that ‘this is where I will be years from now. That is what I’m going to do’ as I watch a doctor helping a man that fell from his bed
Actually I was happy for a second
I feel something like an adrenaline gushing out from my nerve
This is it!
This is my future!!
STORY OF THE GREATEST ME ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment