Wednesday, November 20, 2013

FRIENDS

Define friend?
To me a friend is the one who always be with us even though they are far from us
You can’t expect for your friend to be with you all the time
Because they also have their own life
A friend is the one who care about you when you are down and happy for you when you achieve success
They are the one who laugh with you when they hear all the stupid jokes that you made
And they are also the one who share with you all their feelings
That is what friendship means
If before I have JERKS as my friends but now I have new friends in KMKN
All in all is all we all are is now in the past
We make friend as we move forward in this life
Don’t be afraid to make friends with people
Just make sure that you become friends with the right people
Right people don’t necessarily means that you have to be friends with the good people
Right people means that who you can be compatible with
To me I have been friends with the right people
They always make me laugh
They share their food with me
We shared beds ( bromance is not gay )
We make memories together
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. ~Anais Nin
There are big ships and small ships.  But the best ship of all is friendship.  ~Author Unknown

Together lets go achieve our dreams to be the greatest!
STORY OF THE GREATEST ME ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment